The Kettle Grove Throw Crow and Star brings a primitive statement to any room with its assorted patchwork blocks in creme, black and tan. The throw features primitive stars and country crows on all four corners. Reverses to black, tan and dark creme.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Featuring assorted patchwork blocks in creme, black, and tan with corner stationed primitive stars and primitive crow appliques
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to charcoal floral on dark creme fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Weight: 2.5 lb
- Colors: Country Black, Khaki, Dark Creme
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe