Product Features of Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester-Cotton
Lounge-Beautifully and Sleep-Comfortably in this quality open back flannelette Hospital nightgown. It features a tuxedo-yoke with four decorative buttons. Long-sleeves. Soft gathers for a comfortable fit. Quality machine washable 35% Cotton & 65% polyester. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. The full-back overlap of this adaptive sleep gown provides complete comfort and discretion, unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns. The dome/snap closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points. Comfortable raglan sleeves. These back open adaptive hospital nightdresses are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great choice for nursing homes, home care or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this hospital johnny gown makes a great gift choice.
How to put on a Nursing Home Nightgown?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves of the adaptive sleeping hospital gown and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps of the hospital gown are positioned in such a way that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand. This product is also available in a plus size hospital gown.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Adaptive Patient Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)